Top 3 Best Nebulizer in India 2020 (Nebulizer Machine)
The nebulizer is highly essential for all those patients and infants who have asthma as well as other respiratory tract diseases. The doctors also recommend it to asthmatic patients and work really well by offering liquid medication to those patients. The reason behind finding the best one is due to the wide range of availability of nebulizer on the market. Therefore to help you out in finding the best nebulizer we have come up with a list of top 3 best nebulizers for kids and adults along with their features.
It is essential to always consult your physician before buying a nebulizer unit because they will still be able to offer you the best advice on which one to buy, and which one is suitable for your specific problem.
Check my other article – Top 3 Best ginseng supplement in India 2020
Top 3 Best Nebulizer in India 2020 (Nebulizer Machine) compared
1 Omron Compressor Nebulizer for Child and Adult NE C28
This nebulizer machine from Omron is very popular in the medical field for the treatment of asthma, chronic bronchitis, and many other respiratory disorders. It effectively converts liquid medicine into aerosol droplets that are easily inhaled by the user. When it comes to nebulizers, you can never go wrong with Omron.
Product Feature – Omron Compressor Nebulizer for Child and Adult NE C28
- OMRON NE-C28 Compressor Nebulizer is featured with Virtual Valve Technology for the successful treatment of asthma, chronic bronchitis, allergies, and other respiratory disorders.
- The Nebulizers can convert liquid medicine into aerosol droplets that can be easily inhaled. The compressor forces air to the nebulizer kit. When the air enters the nebulizer kit, it converts the prescribed medication into an aerosol of microscopic droplets that can easily be inhaled.
- Usable to both adults and child
- MMD approximately 5 micrometer
- Nebulizer rate: 0.4 milliliters per minute (without cap)
- Contains: Compressor, nebulizer kit, air tubes, 5 pieces replacement filters, mouthpiece, adult mask, child mask, instruction manual, and carrying bag
- Power consumption: 138VA and 1-year manufacturer’s warranty from the date of purchase
- Warranty Details – 3 years extended brand warranty from date of purchase.T&C: To claim warranty, original invoice is mandatory
2 Dr Trust Portable Ultrasonic Mesh Nebulizer Machine Cool Mist Inhaler for Children and Adults (White)
Product Feature – Dr Trust Portable Ultrasonic Mesh Nebulizer Machine Cool Mist Inhaler for Children and Adults (White) best nebulizer in India
- Convenient to carry: Being lightweight and pocket-sized, Dr. Trust portable mesh nebulizer is very convenient in operation
- A detachable medication chamber: This nebulizer comes with a detachable medicine chamber which is 10 mL in capacity. This allows the easier intake of medicines
- Two power sources: One of the impressive features of this device is that it can be operated through 2x AA batteries and USB cables as well. This makes it easier to carry it on the go
- Single-button operation: A single button operation of the device makes it super easy for anyone. The user has to simply press the On/Off button given on the device and they are good to breathe naturally anytime and anywhere
- Ultra light: The device is ultra-light with the weight of about 98g which makes it super convenient to carry around anywhere
- Low noise operation: The device is absolutely suitable for homes, clinics and even at night for the use of children. They work at 30db of sound and causes low to no disturbance
- Please maintain and clean the device after each time use, especially keeping the electrodes dry and clean at the bottom of the medication cup and the upper side of the measuring machine
- Warranty Details: The Nebulizer comes with six months warranty from the date of invoice generation for free by registering on the manufacturer website within 15 days. The warranty program is conditional subject to terms and conditions of the manufacturer. Designed and Engineered by Nureca Inc USA. Breakage of Nebulizer, water damage, voltage damage, damage due to drops, general wear and tear excluded from the warranty. The warranty covers manufacturing defects in nebulizer only. Customer to send nebulizer to Dr. Trust service center in… India for repair. Please do not attempt to repair nebulizer yourself /unauthorized repair as this may cause electric shock and will also void the warranty.
3 AGARO NB- 21 Compressor Nebulizer with 5 Air filters, Adult & Child Mask (best nebulizer in India)
Product Feature –AGARO NB- 21 Compressor Nebulizer with 5 Air filters, Adult & Child Mask (best nebulizer in India)
- Agaro is a result of extensive R and D by a team of international experts committed to bring you a range of healthcare devices that are feature-rich and offer great value with lasting results. Agaro nebulizer is developed for the successful treatment of asthma, allergies and other respiratory disorders. The compressor forces air to the nebulizer. When the air enters the nebulizer, it converts the prescribed medication into an aerosol of microscopic droplets that can easily be inhaled.
- Reliable Aerosol Delivery System for better medicinal absorption
- Converts medicines into adjustable particle size between 0.5-8 microns as per requirement
- Optimal nebulization rate of 0.2 ml per minute
- Powerful compressor enables optimal nebulization pressure between 10-40 PSI
- Jet Spray Medication Cap helps in obtaining optimal particle size for better absorption
- 6 ml Medication Cap for instant single-dose treatment
- Useful for both children & adults
- Low Noise operation of less than 60 Decibels
- Effective For Cough, Wheezing, Asthma, COPD, Bronchitis & other Respiratory tract disorders
- Includes Adult & Child Mask, Air Tube & 5 Pcs of replaceable filters
- 1 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty I Warranty Card Included
- For any query or feedback, Call: 18001207897 or e-mail: email@example.com
All About Nebulizer Machine
What is a Nebulizer
A nebulizer is an instrument which allows the patients to inhale the liquid medication directly into their lungs. It is quite useful to inhale the medicine safely, and it alters the dense liquid medication into a mist that you can gulp into your lungs. It also can be said as a drug delivery machine that treats all those respiratory disorders. A nebulizer is also useful for patients with allergies, cystic fibrosis, and COPD.
There are mainly two types of nebulizers, such as tabletop and portable. The tabletop nebulizer is quite heavy and not suitable for transporting. It also requires an electrical output, whereas a portable nebulizer is easy to carry and lightweight. It comes with added advantages as compared to the tabletop nebulizer.
How do I use a nebulizer?
Your doctor will tell you how often to use the nebulizer. Ask your doctor if there are any specific instructions for your treatment. You should also read the manual that comes with your machine.
Here are general instructions on how to use a nebulizer:
- Put the compressor on a flat surface where it can safely reach an outlet.
- Check to make sure all the pieces are clean.
- Wash your hands before prepping the medication.
- If your medication is premixed, place it in the container. If you need to mix it, measure the correct amount, and then place it in the container.
- Connect the tube to the compressor and the liquid container.
- Attach the mouthpiece or mask.
- Turn on the switch and check to see that the nebulizer is misting.
- Put the mouthpiece in your mouth and close your mouth around it or put the mask securely over your nose and mouth, leaving no gaps.
- Slowly breath in and out until the medicine is gone. This may take five to 15 minutes.
- Keep the liquid container upright throughout the treatment.
How does it work?
- The pressurized air passes through the tube and turns the liquid medicine into a mist. During an asthma attack or a respiratory infection, the mist may be easier to inhale than the spray from a pocket inhaler. When your airways become narrow — like during an asthma attack — you can’t take deep breaths. For this reason, a nebulizer is a more effective way to deliver the medication than an inhaler, which requires you to take a deep breath.
- Nebulizers can deliver short-acting (rescue) or long-acting (maintenance to prevent acute attacks) asthma medication therapy. Also, more than one medication can be given in the same treatment. Examples of medications used in nebulizers include Salbutamol, albuterol, ipratropium, budesonide, etc
- Your doctor will determine which medications you need to take in the nebulizer based on your individual needs. The type of medication and dose will be prescribed by your doctor. You may receive premixed containers of liquid that can be opened and placed in the machine, or you may have to mix the solution before each use.
How do I clean and care for a nebulizer?
The nebulizer should be cleaned after each use and disinfected after every other treatment. Since you are breathing the vapor from the machine, it must be clean. If the machine is not cleaned correctly, bacteria and other germs could grow inside it. Follow your healthcare provider’s directions for cleaning and disinfecting, to make sure that you’re not breathing harmful germs.
The tubing should be replaced regularly since it is not possible to completely clean the inside of the tubing. Your healthcare provider should explain how often to change the tubing.
Daily regularly cleaning
- Take off the mouthpiece/mask and remove the medicine container. Wash this with hot water and mild liquid dish soap.
- Shake off the extra water.
- Reconnect the medicine container and mouthpiece/mask to the compressor. Turn on the device to air dry the pieces.
How Do I Choose the best Nebulizer machine in India?
First, you should know about the Brand reputation and also Value for money through see some review, then you choose the best of them. In short, we give you the best suggestion for picking the best top 3 nebulizer machine in India on Amazon.